Monday, June 22, 2009

more crap about the first day!

I'm still here on the first day back. I have absolutely no idea what to write about for my research paper, but I definetly have discovered that I definitely dont want to be a social worker. Thats becoming the most boring thing ever.
Besides my research project being crappy there is so much drama getting spread around here! It's ridiculous! Everyone is spreading rumors about lesbians and hobags and all kinds of other untrue crap.
I cant wait til down under tonight. I just hope it stops raining.
I talked to Nancy again last night about going to Princeton University while we're in New Jersey and she said we can either go there or to Hershey Park "what would I rather do?". It's so irritating! Now I have to choose between fun or future, but I definitely think I'd rather go to Princeton.
Now this whole thing has just come out about four governer's school kids having swine flu which is definitely scary seeing as they are staying on campus with us. It's freaky!
I'm definitely dreading having two more classes today! osteology will probably be so boring! I wish it was tommorrow so I'd have podcasting again!

1 comment:

  1. I would go with fun. Your future will always be there, but the fun is found only in the moment... Besides, Princeton will be there for you later, promise.

    ReplyDelete