Monday, June 22, 2009

falalala

So now my research paper isn't going quite as bad as I thought before. Although, that's probably because I'm b.s.ing it. I have also realized I have an addiction to blogging.lol. So I am totally borededed now. All these dramatic decisions are starting to really stress me out. This guy from pcub that i used to like and date is now wanting me to go back out with him or whatever and I'm so confusededed! Idk what to do about all this mess! I'm definitely glad to be back here though. At home my mother was really starting to get on my nerves. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a professional poet?
I was trying to write some poetry the other day because I used to all the time, and it was really crappy.lol. Then for Rhea's class we had to look up a blog on the internet that we liked and i discovered that no one really writes any good dark poetry anymore! It's so tragic ! and i haven't written in so long that I can't think of anything to write about! Maybe in a few days I can think of something to write and put on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment