Tuesday, June 16, 2009

All about totally wonderful me!!!

My name is Autumn McDaniel. I'm a junior at Carter High School. Now I am currently at Upward Bound at the University of Tennessee!!! Another totally awesome thing about me is that when I get older I'd like to go to Juliard and become a professional cellist! Plus I'm a totally wacky laughy person, but I do have my brutally honest moments! But I love most ppl. I am definetly a christian too!!! I love Jesus and I love my church Outcast Fellowship! We're a new church and we're currently meeting at the carmike theater on millertown pike on sunday mornings at 10:37. Yea i know its an odd time but its easy to remember.lol. Anybody that wants to visit my church is more than welcome so come on in!! Theres lots more to say but I'm running out of time so SEE YA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment