Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Figuring Out Me

Today has been a fairly productive day. I gave two weeks notice at my job, and I've been thinking about things a lot more than usual and have figured some out.
Lately I've been questioning what I thought I wanted. Something unexpected had come up which made me wonder if that wasn't the better option. It's been on my mind so much that I've been dreaming about it. I've just been really stressed out and confused anyways so this just added to it. So, I've really put some thought into it, and decided that what I chose to begin with is truly the best for me. That new thing was just a temporary distraction, and I'm looking for something more permanent.
This just seems so right the more I think about it.
There are so many more decisions I have to make, but I feel like this has been a big help.
Now my biggest stress is finding my calling. Everyone I know seems to have their dream life planned out: great career, great location, great family, everything. I feel like I'm falling behind. I've got it partly figured out, now I just need to figure out what I'm supposed to do....
I'm going to keep praying about it and trust that God will show me in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment