Monday, May 16, 2011

Dreams Do Come True

It's hard to believe that graduation is here already. It has been a long thirteen years. I am so excited and ready to start life. Tomorrow is the last full day of high school, but I have the feeling it is gonna be rough. It seems like I haven't accomplished much in my life so far, but when I think about it I really have. I've made it through school with good grades, been in great extracurricular programs, got in to great colleges, and had some fun. . . I will miss it though.
I have got some things figured out for the future: I am going to attend UT and then move to Hawaii.
There are still some things I'm not sure about: What to major in, what career to chose, what to do with my personal life, what to give up and what to keep....
In need of some guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment