Friday, April 15, 2011

Hmmm

Good news: I got in to bridge. I'm pretty excited but nervous at the same time. Excited because of the freedom and no more high school. Nervous because I was somehow tricked into taking a swimming class....YAY...Btw: I can't swim....Unfortunately it doesn't start until May 31, meaning I have entirely too much high school left. Hopefully Bridge will be loads of fun. I'll get to spend my summer with good friends, and not as much drama as high school.
Bad news: My best friend is moving away after graduation. She's not going very far, but it still stinks.
A few days ago I got totally shut down. I don't really get why or what I do wrong, but it still burns.
I don't really understand why people at school feel the need to pick at me, but they do. This is one main reason I'm done with high school. In college it won't be such a small world. I'd finally gotten over my fear of one type of judgement when everyone started giving me another to be afraid of. I don't really know what to do other than pray.
I've been reading my bible more and praying more lately, but it would be nice to have someone else to discuss these things with. The last person I used to confide in left me. Recently it seems like I found someone to fill that position, but I'm afraid to tell him too much. I guess I'm just worried that I'll get dropped again. That actually worries me a lot more than I thought. Especially recently. I really dislike admitting things like this, because it seems like I'm having a pity party or laying out a guilt trip. I'm definitely not; just stressed. That's another thing I have to keep praying about.
Too many confusing things to think about.



No comments:

Post a Comment