Sunday, March 27, 2011

Life these days

So, a lot has happened recently. Good news:I've made quite a few major decisions that I am very happy with. Bad news: I'm starting to question one of those decisions.
I've been praying more lately and that has been providing quite a few answers so I guess I'll continue with it and hope I figure this out.
School is going fairly well other than Spanish 3. Yuck. All my other classes are great, and I have an A in them all...except for Spanish 3.
We still haven't found a new church. Mom swears we're going to Faith Promise one day, but I don't know.
Guy issues are steadily getting better. I hope it turns out well. I'm really happy with how I think it will.
Life is going fairly well other than that, so I'm just gonna keep praying and trust God.

No comments:

Post a Comment