Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thought Train

Thank God for this new year. Last year was definitely not my best year. It was the most stressful year of my life so far. Applications. Senior Stuff. Classwork. More Applications. Waaay too many essays....Now all that's left is waiting, and even more stress. Seems all my work kinda payed off though: I had an interview with Dartmouth a couple of weeks ago, and an interview with Harvard this past Sunday. Yay!!! I also just turned in my Bridge Scholarship paperwork and I'm praying that I get in.
I'm going to miss a few people.
I'm not as stressed over guy stuff this year, but still pretty stressed. I'm not really waiting on him, but I'm not not waiting either. I've just been trying not to worry too much. I'm still super confused of course, but I've just gotta trust that God will work things out.
For some reason I've really gotten into Indie music lately. If you haven't listened to any you should really check it out. My favorite artists are Bon Iver and the Fleet Foxes. Just seems to fit my mood.
Band trip to Disney is this spring break. Kind of excited. I'd rather go to Romania...lol
The Mean Kitty Song on youtube has totally made my day. Watch it.
I'm trying to find a new church. I have no idea where to go. I'd rather not go back to my previous churches, but I'm not sure where else I should go. Besides that, for some reason work has decided to make me come in at 9 every Sunday...? I don't get it.
Whoever said this year wouldn't be stressful is wrong. I spend entirely too much time trying not to care.
I am so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment