Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I've decided...kinda

Decisions Decisions...
Well, even though I really hate having to make them, I have made some decisions.
I definitely want to go to Vanderbilt for college. I feel like its the right school for me, so everyone please be praying I get in. I'm still not sure what I want to major in, but I'll figure it out eventually.
I will not take anyones crap from now on. Look, I am who I am. No, I am not a lesbian. No, I do not look like a guy. Yes, I am weird, crazy, and a nerd. If you have a problem then deal with it.
I am so over all the drama. Do not bring that crap around me anymore.
I always seem to be having guy trouble, and I'm still having it now. I've definitely made a decision about it too, but it's complicated.
I am tired of coming home after a crappy day just to hear that my mom has created something else to blame me for. For example, she locked the door as she went out. I stayed in the chair the whole time, but when she came back and was locked out she decided that I had got up and locked her out. She chewed me out. Ridiculous.
I am going to Romania at some point. I will live there, start over, and be happy(hopefully).
Gosh, life is sooo complicated. I keep praying for answers, and the answers I'm getting are very clear. But I don't want to tell someone what they are. But if I did this would all be so much simpler....haha that makes sense to me, but I doubt it will to anyone else...oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment