Sunday, April 1, 2012

I realized that I'm the type of person who cries at the end of happy romance movies. There's a deeper meaning behind that statement, but I don't think this blog is the place to explain it.
A friend told me I should blog, so here it is.
I guess a lot has happened. Last summer I went to UT for a bit and there was some conflict, so long story short, I don't attend UT anymore. Then I went to South College for a while. Now I don't go there either. Some family issues came up and I'm not able to be in school right now. It is what it is I guess. Now, I work most of the time...
The real reason I don't write on here anymore is because I always write about something new that "i'm sure will work out" and then it doesn't...So I got tired of trying to predict my future, and I shouldn't be trying to. I just have to leave it up to God.
As far as relationships go, when you rush right into something you'll rush right back out. Someone told me that I have flavors of the month and that's true in a way. I always jumped from one relationship to the next without ever really getting to know someone. I never took a break and just enjoyed a friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment