Thursday, October 27, 2011

News Flash

What is going on? Is this for real?

Yea, apparently this is the real deal.

So, this blog is about another guy, but this one is definitely worth mentioning.

I met the most amazing guy ever about a month ago. He's pretty much everything I didn't know I was looking for.
When he first started talking to me I definitely didn't think much about him. He was just the guy that I didn't really want to talk to....yea...I was wrong.
After about a week I began to realize how great he is. He has a fantastic personality and just overall makes me happy. I just can't describe the way he makes me feel. It's almost overwhelming. I feel really blessed to have found someone like this.

Now that I've said all my mushy stuff, I've got to be realistic. I'm concerned about this one. I mean, I'm feeling a lot really fast. So if this one ends badly...eeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment