Wednesday, October 6, 2010

All this time

Well, I officially have two new favorite artists: Imogen Heap and Bon Iver. Best music ever. Especially hide and seek by imogen heap, which you need to listen to because its on my playlist on here. I've realized I like indie music better than just about anything else. If you've never really heard it, then get on pandora and make a bon iver station. You'll hear some really beautiful moving artists.
Anyways, I haven't posted in forever, so I might as well. I don't really know what to say. Life is very confusing right now. I have no clue what university to attend, what career to pursue, or even what church to go to...I'm just praying that God will guide me there, and soon.
I don't really want to make this post entirely about guys, because that's what my last few have been about. But I'm going to say a little about them anyways because I need to. In case you didn't know since my last post, Dalton and I broke up forever ago....Now I'm single again and extremely confused. A guy that I've liked forever has finally started to show interest, but something else has come up. I have no idea how to proceed. I've been praying for signs and I'm getting them but they're confusing me. The meaning is pretty clear, but I'm just like really? That can't be because..no way. But they just keep on coming. ugh...
You really have to listen to this song(hide and seek) because honestly its beautiful and almost breathtaking.
I don't usually wait for any certain guy, except for the obvious one, but I've realized that I sort of am now and I have no idea why. He doesn't seem interested whatsoever but I can't seem to get him out of my head. It's got to the point that even when I'm around the one I've waited on for years I'm still thinking of the other. That's how I realized I'm kind of waiting. I really shouldn't be though. Just going to end with more pain that I'll have to put away with all the rest.
I just don't get life sometimes.
Mom and I still don't get along, and it seems to be getting worse. Now she'll scream at me for random things and then refuse to talk to me or even acknowledge my presence. Oh well.
I've also recently realized how much I regret certain choices I've made.
Some I'd really like to take back.
But that is life.

1 comment:

  1. Hey candygirl, feels like I haven't heard from you in forever. I hope the university and the career thing work out for you. And God will always be there, wether you find your church sooner or later. Mmm, I truely hope that your mom and you start to get along...that really suckz. Mmm, I like this song. Hide and seek? Pretty awesome. I feel like I am on drugs! Not that I would know what that felt like or anything. ;) hahaha, miss you! Stay strong. :))

    ReplyDelete