Monday, July 19, 2010

The fall of my summer

So, I haven't posted anything in a while because my computer is gay and wouldn't let me.lol...but anyways, a lot has happened...
Well I went to the beach with Ariel and we had an absolute blast. It was totally amazing. We went with her dad, his wife deon, her kids, and these people they know who brought their two grandsons: Dalton and Cody. Well, I thought Dalton was cute from the very start, just very shy.lol. So we started playin around a lot and just having a blast, and once we got home we decided to stay in touch and take it to the next step: a relationship....Well, on the beach trip I had an amazing time with him, but now I stay pretty confused because sometimes he acts like he doesn't really want to hang out with me. I just don't get why....Then again other times he's totally different...idk...maybe I'm just being paranoid...Just wish we could spend more time together...So the beach was one of the best weeks of my life. You know one of those times you wish could last forever, but it didn't. Now I'm back here in the sucky reality that is my life.
Mom hasn't changed a bit. From the moment I got home she gave me a hard time. I never do anything right or good enough for her. I'm just worthless and good-for-nothing. Now she's starting to act like she just doesn't care what I do in general. I don't really get grounded anymore, I go places and she doesn't even ask where...The only recent sign I've had that she cares was the other day when she accused me of being pregnant; which is pretty impossible....The people at work don't help much.They're always yelling at us for things we didn't do, or describing how what we did isn't good enough...Plus band camp is coming up which is just stressful to think about, and senior year of course...I still have no idea what to do afterwards....I'm about to be an adult, and I have no idea what kind of adult I want to be. wow that sounds pathetic........ugh.....And my only escape is a person who's always so distant, I wonder if he ever really hears what I'm saying to him......

1 comment:

  1. Aww, dude...that is really sad. I am so very sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete