Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Still Dreaming

omgeez....I keep on telling people that i'm not sure what i want to be in the future or that im debating between a few possibilities, but they keep on asking. The truth is I know exactly wat i want to be/ what i want to do. I want to be a professional cellist. I always have and I always will. The sad thing is that it currently doesnt seem to be possible because of money problems we just cant afford it and it really hurts me.
So I try and try to get over it and move on but every time a listen to a cellist play it comes back again. That feeling that that is what im meant to do.
If I could continue playing it would be perfect. I could travel the world and play. My two dreams combined. Its rather depressing that it didnt work out. I guess I'm just going to have to do whatever it takes no matter what to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment